- Picture Size = fixed = width and height will be fixed
auto = width and height will adjust to the image.
- Hover Type = Select the hover effect type.
- Autoplay = Choose to autoplay the carousel.
- Maximum Columns = Select the number of max columns to display.
- Column Spacing = Insert the amount of spacing between items without ‘px’. ex: 13.
- Scroll Items = Insert the amount of items to scroll. Leave empty to scroll number of visible items.
- Show Navigation = Choose to show navigation buttons on the carousel.
- Mouse Scroll = Choose to enable mouse drag control on the carousel. IMPORTANT: For easy draggability, when mouse scroll is activated, links will be disabled.
- Border = Choose to enable a border around the images.
- Image lightbox = Show image in lightbox.
- CSS Class = Add a class to the wrapping HTML element.
- CSS ID = Add an ID to the wrapping HTML element.
- Image Website Link = Add the url to image’s website. If lightbox option is enabled, you have to add the full image link to show it in the lightbox.
- Link Target = _self = open in same window
_blank = open in new window
- Image = Upload an image to display.
- Image Alt Text = The alt attribute provides alternative information if an image cannot be viewed.