From the Channel menu of Youtube Creator Studio we control how our channel works.
In the Status and Functions menu of Youtube Creator Studio we find twelve features:
- Monetization: You can use revenue ads with your videos.
- Longest videos: You can upload videos longer than 15 minutes.
- External annotations: Allows you to link annotations with external sites or partners with merchandising.
- Custom Thumbnails: Choose the thumbnail of your videos by uploading it yourself.
- Paid content: Your channel must have at least 1,000 subscribers in order to offer paid content.
- Content ID Appeals: Lets you appeal rejected contests related to the Content ID system.
- Private and Hidden Videos: Allows you to have private and hidden videos.
- Live broadcast: You can broadcast live.
- Insert live broadcasts: You can embed live broadcasts.
- Video editor: Here you can edit the content of the videos.
- Financing by Fans: Financing by Fans is not yet available in the country of your channel.
- Uploading: You can upload videos now!
From the Revenue Status menu of Youtube Creator Studio, we access the status of the account
It shows us whether or not our account is activated and, if activated, indicates the number of videos we have set up for monetization.
You can also enable or disable the monetization program for individual videos in the Video Manager.
AdSense Association: Shows if the AdSense account we’ve set up is already approved.
From the YouTube Upload Creator Studio default settings menu:
- Sets defaults to apply to all videos uploaded through the web browser: You can skip this setting in individual videos.
- Category: Select a category
- License: Standard YouTube License
- Comments and Ratings: Allow comments
- All: Users can see the ratings
- Monetization: Get ad revenue
- Ad formats: In-video overlay ads, Skipable video ads
- Sponsored cards
- Display ads are shown by default.
- Ad breaks
- Automatic mid-roll ads
- Language of the video: Select language
- Community contributions: Allow viewers to translate titles, descriptions and subtitles
- Reason for absence of subtitles: This content is not in long-term video programming.
- Suggest Video Improvements: Show Editing Tips
- Location of video: You can search among public videos.
- More information: 40.4167785645 -3.70378994942
- Video statistics: Make video statistics publicly displayed on the watch page
From the Featured Content menu of Youtube Creator Studio we can highlight one of our videos or one of your playlists in all your videos.
Do you have an ad for your channel? Choose it and maybe we will promote it to the viewers.
Choose your channel ad
Channel branding element that you can superimpose on your videos.
In Advanced Options we can access the Account Information:
Change Fernando Sarachaga change
Web Design Madrid SEO
Allow ads to show next to my videos
Does not apply to videos that monetices or videos claimed by third parties.
Disable interest-based ads
If you select this option, custom ads will not appear on your channel videos, such as ads related to the interests of viewers or remarketing ads. This could greatly reduce your channel revenue. In addition, reports of actions taken and remarketing lists will no longer work on your channel.
AdWords Account Link
If you link your YouTube channel with an AdWords for video account, you can promote your video and view various reports.
Link an AdWords account
Account Name Customer ID Permissions Options
YouTube 123-456-789 All Modify
Tell us if your channel is associated with another website. More information
Correct verification Delete
Allow my channel to appear in other channel recommendations
Do not allow my channel to appear in other channel recommendations
Number of subscribers
Show the number of people subscribed to my channel
Do not show the number of people subscribed to my channel
Google Analytics Property Tracking ID